Come for fellowship with those experiencing grief and learn from those who have experienced healing after loss. You do not have to be a member of our church to be a part of this support community. Anyone is welcome, at any age and at any stage of the grief and healing process. Meetings are held at 1:00pm on the fourth Thursday of each month in the Waters Bible Room in the Education Building unless otherwise notified.
- January 27
- February 24
- March 24 (at Linda Freeman’s home, Taco Soup)
- April 28
- May 26
- June 23
- July – No meeting * (possible that we go out for lunch)
- August – No meeting * (possible that we go out for lunch)
- September 22
- October 27
- November 17 (moved to third Thursday because of Thanksgiving)
- December TBD, usually between Christmas and New Year’s
For more information on this group, please contact Barb Stodghill at 410-721-2898.