Come for fellowship with those experiencing grief and learn from those who have experienced healing after loss. You do not have to be a member of our church to be a part of this support community. Anyone is welcome, at any age and at any stage of the grief and healing process. Meetings are held at 1:00 pm on the fourth Thursday of each month in the Fellowship Hall in the Education Building unless otherwise notified.
- January 26 (at Linda Freeman’s home)
- February 23 – cancelled for funeral
- March 23
- April 27
- May 25
- June 22
- July – No meeting * (possible that we go out for lunch)
- August – No meeting * (possible that we go out for lunch)
- September 28
- October 26
- November 16 (moved to third Thursday because of Thanksgiving)
- December 28 (probably a luncheon out)
For more information on this group, please contact Barb Stodghill at 410-721-2898.